Internet of Behaviour: Evolving Personalisation
The year 2021 welcomed the newest member of the tech acronym — Internet of Behaviors or IoB. It focuses on capturing, processing, and analyzing the “digital dust” of people’s daily lives. By 2023, about 40% of people will have tracked their behavior via the Internet of Behavior globally. Here’s a breakdown of what IoB actually is and how it operates.
- “The Internet of Behavior: What is it and how concerned should we be?” July 24, 2021, Solve.
- “What is the Internet of Behaviour (IoB) and why is it the future?”, February 17, 2021, Softtek.
- “Behavioral Internet, IoB, the evolution of personalization”, April 27, 2021, Ignasi Sayol.
- “What Is the Internet of Behavior (IoB)?”, July 19, 2021, IoT For All.
- “A Guide- What Is the Internet of Behaviors?” May 17, 2021, Tech Funnel.
A transcript of the infographic is available here.